We are closely monitoring the Government guidelines for COVID 19 and following their instructions:
* If you are not feeling well we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
* Every single member of our team have committed to washing hands thoroughly.
* We are cleaning as normal (Visit England gave us a 100% for cleanliness) and sanitising all touched surfaces and using antibacterial products this includes door handles, keys , light switches etc.
* We have provided antibacterial spray and hand wash in all of our holiday barns and Bed and Breakfastrooms. *QR poster to scan in each barn.
* All of our bedding , tea towels and towels are being washed at 60 degrees with an antibacterial powder.
* We are providing new dish cloths and sponges per every change over (this is normal practice). * All soft furnishings are being changed between stays or washed or sprayed with antibacterial spary.
We want to help as much as we can and currently our cancellation policy stands , however if you have fallen ill , in local lockdown or government guidelines change we will move your booking to a different date (subject to availability). If we are in a full lock down and can not open we will refund 90% your stay or postpone.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, But it’s very much business as usual and as you know we are a small family run business with high standard of care, in beautiful rural area where you can get some good fresh air and get away from crowds!
If you would like more information on our hygiene policy or have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email.